The IMTEC Foundation
“IMTEC – International Movement Towards Educational Change”.
The IMTEC Foundation offers to be your partner in innovating, changing and developing. IMTEC aim to contribute to national development and to international school development through the establishment and participation in networks between organizations, projects and individuals, and to contribute to school development.
The key word for IMTEC’s work is development, which we approach in various ways:
- • We offer in-house training to institutions and organizations that want to create a more active development strategy.
- • We provide professional assistance in organizational development and change projects.
- • We conduct evaluation studies of development projects and in organizations that are involved in change processes.
- • We assist in the process of establishing networks between organizations and individuals who wish to be a part of a professional development orientated community.
- • We offer programs for leadership training.
IMTEC’s clients are mainly within the public sector; particularly within the educational sector.
We offer to be your partner on any level;
• system level (municipality, local government, local authority, the school owner),
• organizational level
• executive level
Our approach is process oriented, aimed at strengthening the internal capacity for change in the organizations and individuals with whom we cooperate. We offer professional assistance through supervision, coaching, counselling, training, evaluations and studies. We wish to make a contribution to the development of professional knowledge and proficiency in our field of expertise through publications, networks and conferences. IMTEC cooperate with several internationally renowned school researchers.